I clearly got busy and forgot about my responsibilities here! :)
At the end of my ten day challenge, I had lost 5 lbs and 6.5 inches. I feel good, and it was really pretty easy for me. I did have some cravings (including a very large bowl of ice cream that I indulged in on the eve of my "Day 10"), but thought my results were awesome!
The one part of the program I didn't participate in was excersize! (Whoops!) No excuses...I just don't easily make time for it and I should. I really need to get up early...I can't excersize with the kids home and up (my three year old tries to be an obstacle, and I'm just not that coordinated) and I'm too tired when they get to bed. This week I'm going to try to get in at least three days of a video of some sort.
As of this morning, I've lost 7.2 lbs. Admittedly, the max phase I haven't been nearly as "on" as I was for my ten days as far as diet. I do really great at breakfast (I am a Luna bar addict, and that is my breakfast), but it pretty much goes downhill quickly. Yesterday I had three chicken nuggets for lunch, a piece of my daughters birthday cake around 3, a hamburger patty and a bratwurst, a spoonful of baked beans, a few green olives, a piece of chocolate and a handful of almonds. (Reading that now makes my stomach hurt!) Today is a new day, and I'm going to try to be really on this week, and get some excersize in too.
The bottom line is that I'm losing regardless, and I feel good. That alone is worth the program!
No comments:
Post a Comment