Days six and seven I was REALLY hungry. I stayed "on plan", but ate way too much in quantity. I can't tell if my metabolism is ramping up, or if I'm just hungrier. Last night I ate an entire bag of pistacios...which was said to contain four servings! WHOOPS! My biggest problem is I usually forget either my am or pm snack, and then it makes me starving and grouchy! No good for anyone!
Today is day 8. I had to drink that (*&#$(* fiber drink this morning. I did not miss it, and it was not a good reunion. I had a meal replacement bar, a huge seafood cobb with no dressing, and I need to have my pm snack, which will be natural PB on celery. I missed my morning snack and was STARVING at lunch time. Also, if I'm not constant with the water, I get way more hungry. It's hard when we are out and about to bring along enough water/snacks/etc.
I can't believe I only have two days left on the cleanse. I thought it would be awful, and really, besides the fiber drink, it's been amazing, and I'd highly recommend it! I'm hoping this is just a great jump start to a few good months of sliming down and being more health concious! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment