This is becoming easy, although I still need to check my dang print outs 3-4 times a day to make sure I'm getting in all my meals, supplements, etc.
I'm not even going to comment on the fiber drink. Seems to be getting harder instead of easier, but tomorrow starts a three day hiatus! YAY!
I did better with the almonds today, and did ZERO night eating (usually I've been having a handful of almonds). I did eat a whole grain tortilla with dinner, some taco turkey meat, and a half an avacado! DELICIOUS!
I've been consuming a little over a gallon of water a day, and have been "regular" which is really unusual for me. I'm a once-or-twice a week girl. So things are cleansing.
I remarked to my husband today how I could truly eat like this. It's not hard...I just have to remember all my little snacks and meals so I don't get famished and over-indulge. There's not really anything I miss...when I want something sweet I have fruit. When I want something salty, I have some nuts. It's just remembering. Another huge thanks to my friends...lord knows I'm WAY more accountable because they did this for me. I want to show them my successes at the end of the 24 days, not a list of excuses why it didn't work or I couldn't stick to it.
I'm a weigh-once-a-week kind of girl. I didn't weigh for the whole month of June, because I was stressed and super busy with work/family. When I started, I took all my measurements and found out I gained five pounds in June. Well THAT sucks...I was hoping to take off NEW weight, not weight I put on in the last month. Well, on the cleanse I've been weighing every morning and jotting it on a piece of paper. I'll share it at the end, but in three days, I've lost three pounds. That's not awful. I'm not getting my heart set on an average of a pound a day, but even if I lost three pounds at the end of this week I would be glad, and it would be worth it. I have never lost three pounds in a week, even when I'm "on" my game.
I believe in this. It's working, I am not at ALL hungry or having cravings. It's working. I couldn't be happier with my results thus far. I'll take a day 5 weight and post my loss at the halfway point of the cleanse...and then again at day 10.
HB
No comments:
Post a Comment