Saturday, July 7, 2012

Cleanse Day 1

I woke up this morning excited to start. I took measurements, weighed myself, and came into the kitchen to prepare my first supplements/breakfast.

Fiber drink=YUK. It's like drinking sawdust in water, no matter how often you stir. The taste isn't bad, but that consistancy first thing in the morning isn't easy for me. After drinking it, I was REALLY full, however, so that was good. I had two hard boiled eggs for breakfast, took all my supplements.

A friend came to take me out, so I packed a little baggy of almonds and a luna bar. I ate those while we were out, and when we came home at 3:45 I was feeling really sluggish, so I had some spark (YUM) and a peach. It really helped.

Dinner was a salad with cucumbers and celery, a hard boiled egg and grilled chicken. Delicious.

I've probably had a few more "healthy fats" than I'm supposed to (Almonds and half an avacado), but I've had over a gallon of water, and even too many "healthy fats" is way better than the choices I was making before. I'd love something sweet, and I may cheat and have a piece of cantelope with lime juice before bed, but again, not such a bad choice.

Overall, I'm feeling good about it. Day one is almost over, which means I only have five more fiber drinks to drink. (YUK AGAIN!)

Signing off,
HB

No comments:

Post a Comment