The hardest part is the fiber drink. It's awful. AWFUL. I'm not being dramatic...it makes me gag. I chug it as fast as humanly possible. Yuk. The FLAVOR wouldn't be bad if you didn't feel like you were swallowing saw dust in water. Gross.
The diet was really easy again today. I still know I'm eating too many "healthy fats". At night when I feel like snacking, I reach for a handful or two of almonds. I also ate a LOT of fruit yesterday, because we cut up canteloupe and watermelon...YUM! I'm not too worried about this...I mean how many people do you know who are seriously overweight because of too much fruit?? Today I'm going to try to reign in the almonds/avacados and try more for veggies if I want to snack.
It surprises me how much I DON'T miss sugar or bread. I haven't had to add in any carbs...I stay plenty full. I'm sure drinking a gallon+ of water doesn't hurt. Someone brought me a box of chocolate from Amsterdam yesterday. I had the lid open before I thought of it, and my husband said "you better put those in the freezer." I honestly hadn't even thought of it...I guess it's that sort of mindless eating that gets me in trouble.
Tomorrow is Day 3...after tomorrow I get a brief hiatus from that awful fiber drink! WOO HOO! :)
HB
No comments:
Post a Comment