This morning, I did NOT have to drink fiber drink! #happydance
It was another easy day...Luna bar for breakfast, snack, egg salad with avacado on a whole wheat wrap for lunch (it was SO good!), cherries and almonds for snack, and then a friend picked me up so we could run some errands together!
We went to applebees. I got the oriental grilled chicken salad. The only things I shouldn't have had on it were the dressing, and the glaze on the chicken (a terriyaki), and the few little crispy noodle things that were on there. Overall I felt like I made a good choice, though. Lots of veggies, lean protein. I was super full, and it felt "normal" to be able to eat out. I could have done much worse, and I was proud of myself for making good choices.
One interesting thing: I haven't been able to fall asleep or stay asleep very well for the past three to four days. I don't know if it's related to the supplements/spark, or just a weird coincidence. Last night I finally broke down and took some benedryl to help me sleep (and it did!) Don't know if that's just a coincidence or related.
Still feeling good, getting my gallon of water in and all my supplements, and am totally "regular" probably for the first time in my life! (Oh the things you can share on the internet...). Tomorrow is my halfway on the cleanse! WOO HOO! :)
HB
No comments:
Post a Comment